Terms and Conditions of Use.
Standard Regulatory Industry Policy:
The customer should note that online shopping is, by nature, shopping without physically picking up and examining the items purchased. If you choose to purchase through our online store, we will assume that you understand and accept that we are unable to take responsibility if you purchase an item online and then, after receiving it, decide that you do not like the taste, feel, smell or appearance of it. This does not apply to items that are faulty.
- In publishing this Website, the authors make no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this Website at your own risk. The author of this Website is not a health care professional and has no medical background or training.
- Statements and information regarding dietary supplements, books and any products mentioned within this Website have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
- In view of the possibility of human error, neither the author nor any other party involved in providing this Website, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Website or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Website is assumed by the user.
- You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within this Website.
- The information you access through this Website is provided “as is”. No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, printing, or delivering of this Website assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in connection with the useor reliance upon any information contained herein.
- The author and other parties involved in the creation of this Web site assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the web site.
- The author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author. The author of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- The information provided by this Website is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, pediatrician, therapist and/or health care provider.
- Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug remedies should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
- By reading this Website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not read/use this Website. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The information, services, products, messages and other materials in this Website, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Website is expressly prohibited. The author, its agents and representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Website.
- Arbitration – by reading/using this Website you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this Website shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the judicial system of Queensland, Australia. By reading/using this Website, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. Any dispute or claim in connection with this Website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in Queensland, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs herein and this paragraph. As herein, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Queensland. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in Queensland, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- All prices listed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD). MyFamilyHealth reserves the right to increase prices of products in accordance with manufacturing price increases.
- International purchasing. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine the value of their purchase in the currency of their own country and whether the products they order are prohibited or not in accordance with their country's customs and quarantine laws.
- We may send you emails from time to time about the new products on our website. Please let us know if you would prefer not to receive emails.
- By using this site you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions herein.
If you have any questions about our products, delivery time or would like products we haven't listed, please contact us on 1300 780 764 or by email. Please leave a message if we are engaged with other customers, thank you.
* Where we are unable to source a particular type of product from Australian manufacturers or suppliers; where the Australian product is not of the quality we are happy to sell; or if the price of the Australian product is a lot more then we believe our customers would be willing to pay, MyFamilyHealth reserves the right to sell an equivalent high quality product sourced from another country.