Is a Not-For-Profit Fundraising Project
Promoting Better Health Awareness and Education for all Australians.
We are very pleased to offer Organic, Gluten free, Chemical free and GMO free products at affordable prices to all Australians delivered to your door. These products may assist you and your family to maintain good health by avoiding the accumulation of toxic chemicals and together with the information we provide, may assist you to make better health choices and learn about non-invasive treatments and remedies for ailment or disease. Please visit our Health Theatre. Please share this site with your family and friends. Thank you.
Profits from this website are presently used for Health Education, Research and Special Projects, however, through your support we will eventually be in a financial position to partially or wholly assist children and or individuals who do not have the means to receive specialisedcar to aid their recovery.
* Buy organic & chemical free at good prices.
* Receive email updates on important health issues.
* Your every purchase supports our independent Health Education Program and other Special Projects.
Important: Our bodies are the miracle that have the ability to heal and return to good health once we follow a few simple steps:
1. Avoid consuming chemically sprayed or processed foods.
2. Cleanse and detox our bodies and hearts.
3. Replenish with vital nutrition and oxygen enhancing exercises.
4. Avoid dehydration by drinking sufficient pure water daily, free from all chemicals.
5. Avoid all imported or large commercial brands of food, unless labeled organic and certified chemical free.
6. Avoid all GMO, MSG, Aspartame, preservatives etc as explained by Dr Russell Blaylock.
7. If need be, seek the guidance of an experienced health professional qualified in holistic nutrition.
AUSTRALIA has become the cancer capital of the world and experts say we must beat the obesity bulge to tackle the deadly disease.
* An estimated 121,500 new cases of cancer will be diagnosed in Australia this year, with that number set to rise to 150,000 by 2020.
* 1 in 2 Australian men and 1 in 3 Australian women will be diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85.
* Cancer is a leading cause of death in Australia – more than 43,000 people are estimated to have died from cancer in 2010.
An international comparison has puts Australia ahead of New Zealand, North America and Western Europe in terms of cancer rates, and nearly double the global average.
It is so important to become aware and avoid the highly dangerous chemicals that are increasingly invading our food and beverage, water, beauty and health products, with debilitating health consequences. These chemicals are cumulative. Dr. Blaylock explains that good nutrition can powerfully enhance our memory, mood, and behaviour in a socially desirable way. Likewise he shows us that poor nutrition can lead our youth into a world of violence, crime, depression and suicide.
Dr. Russell Blaylock - Retired Neuro-Surgeon explains Nutrition & Behaviour Dangers
Dr. Russell Blaylock a board certified neurosurgeon of 24 years’ experience and now involved in neuroscience as a visiting professor of biology explains one of the most important connections between nutrition and our health, how nutrition affects our behaviour, and the detrimental effects of excitotoxins Aspartame and MSG.
Used in Deodorants, Drugs, Cosmetics, Water, Vaccines, Toothpaste, Pots, Pans, Kettles, Drinking Containers and many other home use products have Aluminium in them. So how is it manufactured and what damage can it cause to mankind?
For more health information, please visit www.myfamilyhealth.org.au and view the excellent articles and videos by leading doctors and scientists.
Australia's Mental [ BRAIN] Illness Reaches New Heights
According to statistics from the National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing, almost half of the Australians population would experience a mental disorder some time in their life. About one in five Australian adults will be affected by mental illness each year. With appropriate treatment and support, most people affected by mental illness will recover well.
An estimated 3.2 million people (20% of the population aged between 16 and 24), while 7.3 million (45%) reported a lifetime mental disorder. Australian Institute of Health & Wellbeing
Becoming truly informed about all aspects of Mental Health is very important. Information you may assist us to make informed decisions prior to our infants, children or ourselves to be labeled as having a disorder or mental illness, then medicated with psychotropic drugs stronger than street speed or cocaine, which according to world leading Forensic Psychiatrist Dr Peter Breggins, may result in severe brain damage and the loss any connections with the virtues of life.
Dr Peter Breggins is a world leading Forensic Psychiatrist who explains another aproach to Mental Health and how to avoid suffering from the effects of anti-depressent medications. Listen to Dr Peter Breggins and others here.
Also see new information on Mental Health in Australia. www.mentalhealthaustralia.info
Here are links to sites that may provide valuable information to assist you and your family.
For Psychiatry Information
ADHD - Screening Children - All Disorders
One page that may change your life
My Life Matters Will Change Your Life